Background: The continuous search for new ways to create cymbal sounds from manually malleable metals has taken Paiste back to the primal and archaic sound energy of traditional CuSn20 bronze. From such alloy the Twenty series is made of and combines the Turkish ancient knowledge with the Swiss precision and time-honored methods. A symbiosis, a completely new blend of sound character
Innovation: To create cymbals of true and dignified quality for highest demands of professional drummers and percussionists
PAISTE Twenty 18" Thin China
- Alloy: CuSn20, also know as "Traditional Bronze"
- Quality: Professional
- Production: Manual craftsmanship exclusively. Hand alloying, hand hammering, hand lathing. Proprietary manufacturing methods
- Applications: Medium soft to loud settings. Live and recording. Pop, Blues, Soul, Rock, Jazz, Big Band, R&B, Country, Acoustic Music, percussive settings, classical applications and Latin styles.
- Users: Professional drummers, recording artists, studio owners. Sound enthusiasts and collectors.
- Sound: Warm, broad, deep, sparkling, dark, oriental, trashy, bright and forceful. Paiste China cymbals produce a certain raw and untamed sort of a mystical force, yet with the harmony, balance and consistent quality that is a Paiste trademark for decades.