Semi-acoustic Signature guitar with Alnico Classic Pro pickups, including EpiLite Case
With the Epiphone Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth, Epiphone presents the first signature guitar of the energetic rock'n'roll talent from Austin, Texas. Based on the time-honored, semi-acoustic Sheraton design, the electric guitar with Diamond Sound Holes and block inlays with Lightning Bolt turns out to be a hot tool for forging fat rock'n'roll riffs, which are perfectly staged by Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers. For tough stage use, the Emily Wolfe Sheraton also comes with reliable hardware.
Semi Hollow Guitar with Diamond Sound Holes
Emily Wolfe chose the classic Epiphone Sheraton as the basis for her signature electric guitar. Its classic semi-acoustic construction promises a resonant sound without feedback at high volumes. The laminated maple body is stabilized by a solid maple center block. The set mahogany neck offers extremely comfortable playing characteristics thanks to the SlimTaper profile. Diamond Sound Holes and Lightning Bolts in the traditional block inlays also provide energetic rock'n'roll vibes.
Alnico Classic Pro Humbuckers
With two Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers, the Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth delivers top-notch rock tones on the guitar amp that skillfully capture the timbre of the semi-acoustic electric guitar and combine it with the right amount of vintage attitude. In addition to juicy overdrive sounds, there are correspondingly glassy clean tones available, whereby the 3-way circuit with two volume controls and treble slider helps to find the desired sound.
Designed for use on the road, the Epiphone Emily Wolfe Sheraton naturally features indestructible hardware. An Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge provides precise intonation and action adjustment, while the LockTone stopbar holds the strings in place. On the headstock with elegant flower inlays, Grover Rotomatics also ensure precise and robust tuning of the guitar.
Epiphone Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth
- Semi Hollow electric guitar from the Epiphone Artist Collection.
- Emily Wolfe Signature guitar
- Aged Black Gloss finish
- Set-neck construction with 24.75" scale length (628 mm)
- Laminated maple top with Diamond Sound Holes
- Laminated maple back and sides
- Solid maple center block
- Glued mahogany neck
- Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl block inlays with inlaid abalone lightning bolt
- "'60s SlimTaper C" neck profile
- One Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro humbucker in neck position
- One Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro humbucker in bridge position
- 3-way switching with two volume controls and treble slider
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Epiphone LockTone Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- including Epiphone EpiLite Case